Business Economic Relief and Toolkit COVID-19 - 4/23/20
Several resources are being shared right now to help businesses and workers that may have hardships due to the closings that are taking place to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. As Cascade Township receives tool kits and resources to help businesses, we will pass them along to you.
Grand Rapids Chamber Foundation - Rapid Response Fund
Michigan Payroll Protection Program website.
1. Information on The CARES Act
2. Information on the Paycheck Protection Program
PPP Fact Sheet
PPP Overview from the US Treasury
PPP US Chamber Guide
SBA - Disaster Assistance
3. West Michigan COVID-19 Business Coalition - https://www.covidwm.org/
4. Michigan Small Business Development Center: https://sbdcmichigan.org/
5. GR Chamber: https://www.grandrapids.org/member-resources/coronavirus-toolkit/
6. The Right Place: https://www.rightplace.org/news/category/covid-19-updates
The Right Place, Inc., in collaboration with the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and regional partners, announced that The Right Place will receive a $1 million grant from the MEDC to support small businesses that have realized a significant financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. Please click the link above for more information.
7. The Michigan Chamber offers this link for assistance: https://www.michamber.com/coronavirus-toolkit
8. Michigan Economic Development Corporation – Resources for Michigan Businesses: https://www.michiganbusiness.org/covid19/
9. Federal disaster loans now available for Michigan small businesses:
Disaster Loan Assistance - https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
10. For additional information or to obtain help preparing the loan application, please contact the Michigan SBA offices in Detroit or Grand Rapids.
11. Small Business Association of Michigan - Resources: https://www.sbam.org/Resources/COVID-19-Resources?fbclid=IwAR1hmhApc6O8AY2rwlUXLkTSPnPmDhy7usCbZrqHuo6A1toCM3ZxrcbmONk
12. Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: https://www.sba.gov/page/guidance-businesses-employers-plan-respond-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR09N_9kl9kWw6fDwUAWLKEED84rlCAbrv5SewB6NtjY7-HTBUMHYhe2t7I
Back to What's Happening ...