Township Hall Open to Walk-in Traffic
Township Hall Open to Walk-In Traffic
Beginning Monday, June 22, Township Hall will be open for walk-in traffic. Although Township Hall is open to the public, staff will be working on a rotating schedule so we are still encouraging residents to call or email Township staff to receive services and avoid in-person meetings, if possible. As always, if you are feeling sick, please stay home and contact us electronically. For a list of department contact information, please visit our directory page. To view a list of staff who handles specific ordinance questions, please visit our ordinances page.
We are taking a number of proactive safety measures to help protect the health and safety of our residents and employees upon reopening.
Public Safety Measures:
- Residents are requested to wear face masks when visiting Township Hall – masks will be available at the main entrance if you do not have one
- Precautionary signage is posted at all public entry points
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at all public interaction points
- Public touch points will be frequently sanitized
- Township staff will follow hygiene and physical distancing best practices when interacting with the public
Thank you for your cooperation as we safely reopen Township Hall.
Cascade Township contact info:
- Cascade Township front desk – 616.949.1500
- Assessing department – 616.949.6176, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building department – 616.949.3765, email@example.com
- Buildings and grounds department – 616.318.8785, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clerk’s office – 616.949.1508, email@example.com
- Community development department – 616.949.0224, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economic development department – 616.949.1500, email@example.com
- Fire department – 616.949.1320, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager’s office – 616.949.1500, email@example.com
- Treasurer’s office – 616.949.6944, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water/Sewer questions - 616.949.1500, email@example.com
Kent County Sheriff's Office - For emergencies, please call 911.
If you have a non-emergency question or concern, please call 616.336.3113
Back to What's Happening ...